Leasing enables your company to react quickly to new opportunities… and the Patch is all about being quick! Consider the benefits of leasing:
- Immediate availability and delivery. We keep brand new sand separators in stock, ready for rapid deployment, whenever possible.
- The latest technology; higher flow rates and incredible sand separation. These days it’s all about cost control and efficiency. Leasing provides the latest technological improvements like high performance cyclonic separation and amazing sand retention. Cyclonic separators can handle four times as much liquid and two times as much gas volume as the previous generation of gravity sand separators. Besides providing much greater flow capacity, our cyclonic separation removes up to 100% of entrained sand. See our FAQ for detailed information about flow rates and sand removal.
- No upfront expense. For qualified customers, your first lease payment isn’t due until 30 days after the sand separator is delivered.
- Leasing is an operational expense. Leasing is often 100% tax-deductible as an operational expense under IRS tax code. Also, you don’t have to hassle with justifying a large capital expense to the front office.
- Accurate forecasting. Leasing allows you to know your monthly expenses.
- Revenue generation. Earn money from your lease by charging your customer for use of the leased item. Whether you’re a flowback company, a tester, or a service provider, you can charge a higher daily rate than what you’re leasing the sand separator for, especially if it’s a long-term lease.
- Longer means cheaper. The longer the period you commit to, the lower the effective daily rate. We rent by the day and lease by the month or year.
– Daily Rental: Need it for less than a month? No problem, we rent by the day. Our Daily Rate is highly competitive.
– Monthly lease: If you can commit to a full month or more, we offer a lease that’s significantly less than the Daily rate.
– Yearly lease: If you commit to a full year or more, we offer a fantastic lease rate. And we’ll even paint the sand separator(s) to your primary company color!